5.7.14

Y' know, every now and then / I think you might like to hear something from us / Nice and easy / But there's just one thing / You see we never ever do nothing / Nice and easy / We always do it nice and rough / So we're gonna take the beginning of this song / And do it easy / Then we're gonna do the finish rough / This is the way we do proud mary / And we're rolling, rolling, rolling on the river / Listen to the story / I left a good job in the city / Working for the man every night and day / And I never lost one minute of sleeping / Worrying 'bout the way things might have been / Big wheel keep on turning / Proud mary keep on burning / And we're rolling, rolling / Rolling on the river / Cleaned a lot of plates in memphis / Pumped a lot of tane down in new orleans / But I never saw the good side of the city / Till I hitched a ride on a riverboat queen / Big wheel keep on turning / Proud mary keep on burning / And we're rolling, rolling / Rolling on the river / If you come down to the river / I bet you gonna find some people who live / You don't have to worry if you got no money / People on the river are happy to give /